First, we have an update on two previous stories then we have a bit of a theme going regarding new fossil finds and the distinction between dinosaurs and birds and report on thylacine DNA and the Pope’s personification of Satan ideas.
- Brett Talley nomination is withdrawn
- ABC on the white matter brain change in Cuban diplomats, and the Havana Times version, which is way more fun.
- New Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom trailer looks goofy and the none of the dinos have feathers.
Let’s give these poor creatures some real bodies based on real animals, mmm-kay?
- New fossil: Giant penguin from New Zealand.
- Thylacine DNA is sequenced
- Pope Francis says Satan is a real person who will mess you up.
See you in 2018.
Buy Sharon’s book Scientifical Americans.