Mummies, aliens, and alien mummies. It’s a strange strange world out there…
“Anonymous” needs to be ignored. Their goofy (and boring) claims are baseless and should not be considered “news”. Real people have to waste valuable time debunking this s**t.
Gwnyeth’s GOOPy stickers
- Gizmodo was the first to point out the unwarranted NASA connection. The stickers are a good way to spot someone who hasn’t a clue about consumer critical thinking.
- Same nonsense, different audience: The products promoted on GOOP are also on INFOWars.
The “Alien” mummy. Extra info:
- Jennifer Raff on DNA, Paracas Skulls, and Pseudoscience
- Lost City, Found Pyramid (with chapter on Peru and human remains, by Dr. Stacy Dunn)
- The Roswell slides
- Archaeological Fantasies on Roswell Slides
- Archaeological Fantasies on Fringe Topics and News
Correction to Jeb’s comment Maussan was involved with human remains before. The Atacama remains, instead, was touted by Steven Greer.) Also, here is an interesting vision of what ELSE might be coming.
Podcast music by Cherry Teresa. Logo by Celestia Ward.
If you google “Bullet in a Bible”, you’ll get a Green Day concert. Recommended. It’s kick-ass. Don’t wanna be an American Idiot, do you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_uujKuJMI
Additional information or comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow on Twitter: @doubtfulnews