What a crazy news week it was. We start on a sad note.
Dead whale/giant squid – Even the natives don’t recognize weird dead things.
- Who was Tim Dinsdale?
- Correction to the podcast info: Dinsdale’s film was from Foyers, not Urquhart Bay. I am misremembering a video from this location. My bad. Memory sucks.
- Jeb Card’s adventures at Loch Ness.
- Selma from Lake Seljord.
- It turns out we HAD mentioned Dr. Snelling before on DN – THREE TIMES!
- Grand Canyon Geology
- Soup Nazi reference
Oroville fish fall I was going to put a picture of fish that fell from a height here but I think you can imagine what that might look like. So, I spared you the gore.
- I use a fish fall scene for the banner at Group of Fort. If you are interested in these kinds of phenomena, come join.
- MUFON PA site still looks like it hasn’t been updated since 1999. Their philosophies are even more retro.
- Stone Tape: Haunted Rocks, and A Geological Perspective
- Monster Talk episode on Stone Tape, etc.
- Comment on the ley lines post. And here is the video that is supposed to convince us all.
- One of the Rachel Bloom skits that DID NOT WORK.
- Don’t Be Such a Scientist
- Hey, Bill Nye once visited Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood!
Listen to the podcast right here
Outro music courtesy of Cherry Teresa.
Better yet, SUBSCRIBE to the podcast. And leave a review on iTunes. It really helps!