Who knew dead African lions speak such eloquent English

Animal psychics are ridiculous. This is your really facepalm, SMH story of the day.

Karen Anderson, a self-described “animal communicator”, claims to have connected with Cecil the lion in the afterlife and has his final words for humanity. On July 29 she claims to have “connected” with Cecil and “was moved to tears to hear his words.”

“Let not the actions of these few men defeat us or allow darkness to enter our hearts. If we do then we become one of them. Raise your vibration and allow this energy to move us forward. What happened does not need to be discussed as it is what it is. Take heart my child, I am finer than ever, grander than before as no one can take our purity, our truth or our soul. Ever. I am here. Be strong and speak for all the others who suffer needlessly to satisfy human greed. Bring Light and Love and we will rise above this.”

Source: Animal Psychic Claims to Have Cecil the Lion’s Last Words | Heavy.com

It’s nice to know, at least, that dead lions also mess up the meaning of the terms “energy” and “vibration”. That’s enough profound BS to make me want to throw up. Sorry, I have only these words for this well-meaning but delusional woman seeking attention: Shut it.

Also stated in the article, Karen charges $149 for a 30-minute over-the-phone session.

10 comments for “Who knew dead African lions speak such eloquent English

1. spookyparadigm
    August 2, 2015 at 1:14 PM

But what if James Earl Jones had delivered the message? Your science would fail in front of that, wouldn’t it? Wouldn’t it?

2. Perry
    August 2, 2015 at 1:43 PM

It sounds to me like she was ‘channeling’ the fictional lion, Aslan.

3. Dana
    August 2, 2015 at 3:04 PM

“What happened does not need to be discussed”…? I hate this woman and I’ve never even heard of her before.

4. August 2, 2015 at 3:41 PM

Where are these people with $149 to blow on someone who talks nonsense like this over the phone to them??

These “psychics” really disgust and infuriate me. They are so clearly full of it, yet people fall for their bs time and time again. And how can they spout this stuff with a straight face? How do they sleep at night??

Sorry, this kind of thing just really pushes my buttons. I have to go lie down now!

5. Tony
    August 2, 2015 at 3:46 PM

I have it on good authority — the late Clarence the Cross-Eyed Lion, with whom I am in constant interdimensional spiritual communication — that Zimbabwean lions don’t speak English, or any other human language for that matter.

Btw, Clarence sends his regards. 😉

6. Sk3ptic0
    August 2, 2015 at 11:01 PM

Believe it or not, I am an animal channeler too. In fact, I just channeled the female Homo Sapiens “Anderson” and what she said was: “This channeling thing really makes me feel good and important. Hopefully, after pretending to channel this poor lion that was killed by that dentist, I can raise my prices per session by at least $50 an hour..
    What a ***** bunch of idiots. Of course I don’t have any super power like I claim”
    At that point, she stopped the channeling session and asked me “Did I say that out loud?”
    “Yes” I responded but don’t worry, everyone knows it’s bullshit, plus I am going to publish it on a skeptic website. At worse you can always say that skeptics made you say that because they are evil and upset with the aliens on Proxima Centauri and they put reason over faith which we all know to be wrong.”

“OK” she responded.

“Tell me more about Cecil”.
    “Cecil who”? She answered
    “Cecil the lion, the one you channeled”
    “Oh, that. Well excuse me but business has been dismal lately and I had to come up with a gimmick.”
    “Don’t I know it. This human channeling is also dismal money wise. I think I may go back to selling holy water on late night TV.

7. eleggua
    August 3, 2015 at 12:17 AM

In which voice would he deliver ‘the message’?

Othello? Darth Vader? Barney Hill? Lt. Zogg? Alex Haley?

8. eleggua
    August 3, 2015 at 12:42 AM

Checked out her website. (Her Fecebook page has been pulled.) Humungo mumbo-jumbo!

“Combining her two areas of expertise, the psychic realm and law enforcment, Karen also works with law enforcement agencies on missing persons, cold cases and other unsolved crimes. ”

” “How do you feel about being tested for accuracy?”
    Please do not attempt to test me. This is very disrespectful to any legitimate psychic.”

“Fakes, frauds and wanna-be psychics are out there. Unfortunately they give those of us who work really hard at this livlihood a very bad name.”

She is also a “ghost investigator” and “ghost photographer”.

(Not linking her site. Easy to find via internet search, if one wishes to further torture themself.)

9. jockmcdock
    August 3, 2015 at 5:33 AM

I’ve never met an animal psychic. But the ones I’ve seen on TV always ask “What’s your dog’s name?” Surely, the easiest piece of information to get from a dog is its name!!

10. Mike C.
    August 4, 2015 at 3:20 PM

Looks like she’s not running on all eight cylinders.