Here’s some Hollyweird madness, more on celebs’ fascination with symbols of the Illuminati:

Does the Kardashians’ Christmas card hide a secret Illuminati message?.

Looking like a mix between a scene from Boogie Nights and the interior of a jazzed up Blackpool Pleasure Beach arcade, it’s gaudy clickbait replete with thinly veiled digs at celebrity culture. Their subtle subliminal missives are communicated via piles of trashy magazine covers, Bruce Jenner trapped in a tube and graffiti that says stuff like “fame”. Most media outlets took the card at face value and instinctively laughed heartily at it, before mocking the Kardashians and moving on, but others looked a bit deeper and started to see the HIDDEN ILLUMINATI MESSAGES.

Conspiracy theorist and shouty bloke du jour Alex Jones summed it up, calling the card “a rather grim and depressing summation of the entertainment world”, which most people would happily agree with. But then he went on to add the whole thing was a homage to the “shadowy elite that is turning popular culture into a toxic wasteland”. At that point most people switched off, but then even mainstream news sources started to ask; what is the secret Illuminati message? It’s a question that has increasingly been asked of celebs linked to hip-hop over the last decade, with artists such as Jay-Z regularly having to bat away accusations that he’s part of an occult conspiracy. And Hova is far from the only rapper accused of having Illuminati ties.

So are the Kardashians simply the latest celebrity Illuminati messengers? Probably not – it’s more likely they are just the latest celebrities to understand the publicity-spinning potential of Easter egg-laden promo shots that can be interpreted as having a darker meaning.

Christmas card? What’s so Christmassy about it? It’s a narcissistic self indulgence. This is one strange family!

Considering the picture is so colorful and there is a lot of detail in it, it’s not hard to find some neat easter eggs in the picture if you look around. But that’s probably just the Kardashians having fun with the audience, not so much conspiracy theories.

Jay-Z and Kanye West have been linked to the Illuminati before. If these celebs are part if the Illuminati, you know a SECRET society, why would you tell people about it publicly, even through hidden messages and obscure abstract things? Just keep your mouth shut, right? It’s a secret. People aren’t supposed to know!

I don’t get it. But then, maybe that’s a good thing.

Photo credit: David Lachapelle

A bunch of celebrities posing in a very non-Christmassy scenario. Not pictured: The Illuminati. Photo credit: David Lachapelle

12 comments for “Kardashians Christmas greeting hides messages about membership to exclusive secret society?

1. December 5, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Might as well link to the Conan O’Brian spoof that’s bound to come up here. http://celebrity-gossip.net/conan/conan-o%E2%80%99brien-spoofs-kardashian-christmas-card-watch-here-1150721

• Chris Howard
      December 5, 2013 at 11:34 AM

And what does your Christmas card look like, Torkel?

If I may be so bold? ;-)

• December 5, 2013 at 7:49 PM

It’s of me in a Santa suit being attacked by Gremlins and Hans Gruber standing off to the side smiling while John McClane is lurking up on him from behind.

Now THAT’S Christmassy!

2. LREKing
    December 5, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Wow. If the Kardashians are member of the Illuminati, I’m glad my invitation got lost in the mail.

3. stale_ale
    December 5, 2013 at 12:08 PM

american horror story.

4. December 5, 2013 at 3:22 PM

If The Illuminati exists and is comprised of members like Jay Z and the Kardassians, why is anyone worried?

• December 5, 2013 at 7:24 PM

What an EXCELLENT point.

5. Lagaya1
    December 5, 2013 at 3:34 PM

There has been a steady celebrity invasion of what used to be serious news sites. ABC news webpage is now almost half celebrity crap. I understand that ABC and others are giving people what they want, and that is what’s most discouraging. Because of that, I have made my New Years resolution each year to ignore all celebrity news. Some years I’m more successful than others, and I’ve begun to take a certain stubborn pride in NOT knowing who a certain celeb is. That being said, I had to click on this, just because it’s on my favorite site, Doubtful News. I knew you’d treat the subject with all the seriousness it deserves.

6. Anne Fletcher
    December 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM

That is the ugliest Christmas card I ever saw!

7. December 5, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I have never been so glad to be in the dark.

8. Anthony
    December 6, 2013 at 7:58 AM

For the life of me, I can not understand why anyone has ANY interest in these people. They are simply nuts. The Illuminati wouldn’t bother with these people at all. We are much more selective than that ;-)

9. Brian
    December 7, 2013 at 6:57 AM

To me, it sends a clear message: we’re a bunch of asshole who pose for the fame, and not the holiday.