Have a Monstrously Good Holiday Season and 2014

Thanks for your tremendous support this year. Cheers to 2014.

~ Doubtful News staff

godzillamascolor_smaller

Godzilla pays a visit. Looks like roast venison for Christmas dinner.

Art by Ethan Kocak
Blackmudpuppy.com

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE DOUBTFUL NEWS STORY OF 2013 HERE

15 comments for “Have a Monstrously Good Holiday Season and 2014

1. Chris Howard
    December 21, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Thanks for DN. You all are the best!

I’ve got Blue Oyster Cults “Godzilla” stuck in my head, now.

2. December 21, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Bon fetes de fin de année a vous aussi. The French usually just say happy end of year parties/celebrations. Even several Arab Muslim neighbours have Christmas trees & decorations up here. I’m usually bah humbug, & an agnostic so don’t go for the religious stuff, but try to be less of a Grinch for the families sake, & join in the over unhealthy eating & overindulgance in alcohol, just to be poilite. Merry Christmas & happy new year to all the crew.

3. December 21, 2013 at 10:58 AM

As an atheist I will refer to him simply as ‘zilla! And thank you Sharon for all the great posts. A Happy Solstice to all.

• eddi
      December 22, 2013 at 2:13 AM

You can always use his Japanese stage name Gojira.

4. December 21, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Thanks DN. Since 2013 was the Year of (not)Bigfoot, I wonder what 2014 will be?

5. Angela
    December 21, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Best holiday picture I’ve seen yet! Thanks for all the hard work you do.

6. Stamen
    December 21, 2013 at 3:51 PM

History show again and again how nature points out the folly of men.
    Thank you DN crew. You have an excellent site and I enjoy it very much.
    Enjoy your festivities, and happy birthday Sir Issac Newton on the 25th.

• Chris Howard
      December 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM

And now I have “Godzilla” stuck in my head, yet AGAIN. Thank you Stamen.

“Oh no! There’s go Tokyo! Go! Go! Dang ol’ Zilla!” ;-)

7. Phil
    December 21, 2013 at 5:14 PM

A happy Krampus free, present filled day to you too.

8. Andrew W
    December 21, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Happy End of Year.
    Keep the Doubt and Weirdness coming. Great reporting, looking forward to many great stories and comments for next year.
    Thanks for the site and you work.
    A relaxing holiday to all.

9. December 21, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Hmm, what does roasted reindeer taste like?

In other news, and in compliance with the Comment Policy regarding adding to the conversation, it appears someone has had a baby:

10. December 21, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Test one two. I just posted something with a link and it didn’t show up (horrors, I must be a spammer!).

“Is this thing on?” THUMP THUMP *speakers blow, sparks fly*

11. Lagaya1
    December 21, 2013 at 10:04 PM

My last comment on the eagle story didn’t show up either, so I guess the spam filter is still wonky. That’s a shame, ’cause commenting is half the fun.

Anyway, whether this shows up or not, Happy New Year to all! And Happy Solstice today!

12. One Eyed Jack
    December 22, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Happy Monkey.

• Chris Howard
      December 23, 2013 at 9:04 AM

That just made my best band names, ever list.