Have a Monstrously Good Holiday Season and 2014

Thanks for your tremendous support this year. Cheers to 2014.

~ Doubtful News staff

godzillamascolor_smaller

Godzilla pays a visit. Looks like roast venison for Christmas dinner.

Art by Ethan Kocak
Blackmudpuppy.com

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE DOUBTFUL NEWS STORY OF 2013 HERE

Comments are tightly moderated. Please follow the Comment Policy.

15 comments for “Have a Monstrously Good Holiday Season and 2014

1. Chris Howard
    December 21, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Thanks for DN. You all are the best!

I’ve got Blue Oyster Cults “Godzilla” stuck in my head, now.

2. December 21, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Bon fetes de fin de année a vous aussi. The French usually just say happy end of year parties/celebrations. Even several Arab Muslim neighbours have Christmas trees & decorations up here. I’m usually bah humbug, & an agnostic so don’t go for the religious stuff, but try to be less of a Grinch for the families sake, & join in the over unhealthy eating & overindulgance in alcohol, just to be poilite. Merry Christmas & happy new year to all the crew.

3. December 21, 2013 at 10:58 AM

As an atheist I will refer to him simply as ‘zilla! And thank you Sharon for all the great posts. A Happy Solstice to all.

• eddi
      December 22, 2013 at 2:13 AM

You can always use his Japanese stage name Gojira.

4. December 21, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Thanks DN. Since 2013 was the Year of (not)Bigfoot, I wonder what 2014 will be?

5. Angela
    December 21, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Best holiday picture I’ve seen yet! Thanks for all the hard work you do.

6. Stamen
    December 21, 2013 at 3:51 PM

History show again and again how nature points out the folly of men.
    Thank you DN crew. You have an excellent site and I enjoy it very much.
    Enjoy your festivities, and happy birthday Sir Issac Newton on the 25th.

• Chris Howard
      December 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM

And now I have “Godzilla” stuck in my head, yet AGAIN. Thank you Stamen.

“Oh no! There’s go Tokyo! Go! Go! Dang ol’ Zilla!” ;-)

7. Phil
    December 21, 2013 at 5:14 PM

A happy Krampus free, present filled day to you too.

8. Andrew W
    December 21, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Happy End of Year.
    Keep the Doubt and Weirdness coming. Great reporting, looking forward to many great stories and comments for next year.
    Thanks for the site and you work.
    A relaxing holiday to all.

9. December 21, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Hmm, what does roasted reindeer taste like?

In other news, and in compliance with the Comment Policy regarding adding to the conversation, it appears someone has had a baby:

10. December 21, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Test one two. I just posted something with a link and it didn’t show up (horrors, I must be a spammer!).

“Is this thing on?” THUMP THUMP *speakers blow, sparks fly*

11. Lagaya1
    December 21, 2013 at 10:04 PM

My last comment on the eagle story didn’t show up either, so I guess the spam filter is still wonky. That’s a shame, ’cause commenting is half the fun.

Anyway, whether this shows up or not, Happy New Year to all! And Happy Solstice today!

12. One Eyed Jack
    December 22, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Happy Monkey.

• Chris Howard
      December 23, 2013 at 9:04 AM

That just made my best band names, ever list.