Another Erickson Project Bigfoot clip released

As you can imagine, it’s blurry.

Take a look at my commentary on why you should feel angry and insulted by Ketchum, Erickson and the media. They must think the public is a pile of dolts.

Bigsuit and Bigroot: Not Bigfoot

Addition: I found this on Erickson’s site.

The mitochondrial DNA and nuclear DNA of these samples were analyzed by Dr. Melba Ketchum and her study was released on Oct 1st 2013. sasquatchgenomeproject.org The chronicles of the study have been documented on video and are part of the documentary Sasquatch the Quest which also includes a review of the multiple evidence collected, and various scientific points of view on the subject. The release of this project was put on hold when it became clear that hoaxes, negative publicity, controversy and farcical television reality shows about Bigfoot started to detract from our findings. I realized that no photo or video in this digital age would ever prove the existence of the creature; at the same time the unwillingness of the scientific community to study the evidence, would keep the discovery in a holding pattern. -Adrian Erickson

via About.

So, he has proof of Bigfoot and is not going to release it because of all the hoaxing going on? What a SCAM. Unbelievable greed and scumbaggery. Now it will drag on even longer.

Comments are tightly moderated. Please follow the Comment Policy.

14 comments for “Another Erickson Project Bigfoot clip released

1. October 5, 2013 at 4:12 PM

I would love to know the source of these videos. Do they knowingly hoax them themselves, or are they the butt of jokes from kids who make them and send them in?

2. October 5, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Looks good to me Brian, how could of possibly not be a big foot? You and your skeptism, we all know your in bed with big , uhhhh feet. :)

3. October 5, 2013 at 4:20 PM

*it, rather than of

4. Kitty Lapin Agile
    October 5, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I want to know the money trail. If this is disproven, will a TV show want to buy the rights to air the video. I’m betting if one of those Bigfoot shows offers a pile of cash, the video will go up.

5. October 5, 2013 at 6:19 PM

The public in general aren’t dolts, but apparently enough of them are to keep this charade financed. Delusion and gullibility seem to be a growing epidemic.

6. October 5, 2013 at 7:41 PM

IS it just me or does that look exactly like a Chewbacca costume? The nose, the texture of the fur….

7. October 5, 2013 at 8:16 PM

So these guys supposedly not only get near enough to bigfoots repeatedly enough to classify at least 5 individuals by color (and I prefer a chocolate bigfoot filled with peanut butter) but still can’t get a decent close-up? Even I’m not that bad with a camera.

8. October 6, 2013 at 12:19 AM

I agree: the videographer can’t get up close to a figure that’s bloody lying on the ground? It’s not a fidgety deer, it’s a hulking biped whose fastest gear is “lumbering”!

And, of course, where’s the sound? Makes one wonder if the director’s instructions were distracting tot he viewer, so they were wiped.

9. Mr. B
    October 6, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Is all this for some kind of mockumentary? Heavy on the mock.

10. Chris Howard
    October 6, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Does no one in the Bigfoot camp ever ask “What else could this be?”

11. Massachusetts
    October 6, 2013 at 11:37 PM

It looks Blobsquatchy to me. Definitely not the high quality video rumored about.

Though to be fair, stories don’t describe Bigfoot as lumbering but rather as fast and powerful, capable of great leaps and a gliding run. But these videos strike me as fakes. And stories are just stories without evidence.

12. spookyparadigm
    October 7, 2013 at 7:36 AM

If I was growing up today, I’d almost certainly have no interest in these topics. The terrible evidence available via the internet, vs. the tantalizing information from the library books I read as a kid, would have proved to me how stupid this stuff is. Which starts a whole interesting cascade of other thoughts but I’ll leave that alone.

13. Chris Howard
    October 7, 2013 at 10:07 AM

@ spooky

I’ll bite.

Do you have generational demographic data on pseudoscience, and paranormal belief? Is it mainly Gen. Xer males (In Search Of/X Files kids) that believe?

14. Bigpodi
    April 25, 2014 at 4:13 AM

I have looked at a lot of the videos, accounts, reasearch claims posted and I hope that Bigfoot exists just to give some validity to the ape to human evolution theory.
    If government agencies could just declare them a protected species, this may speed up any breakthrough research evidence. At the very least, it would finally silence those who claim to be withholding proof until such protection is Offered to these hypothetical species, ie. let’s call their bluff.

Moreover, We are still Looking for the missing link. I doubt it ever existed, but let’s assume it did,
    The discovery of Bigfoot would provide the scientific community an amazing living relic of our evolutionary past.

Truth be told I have not witnessed most animals in the wild, but I have to believe they exist with research conducted by others, so the possibility of Bigfoot being a real species is not too far fetched for me.
    I merely expext