Remains of the day 17 Sept 2013

Some dandy leftovers today, if they are your cup of tea. Read the last one though. If it’s not a poe, it should be.

BIGFOOT: Could large footprint be from a northern Ohio Sasquatch?.

A History of Elves | LiveScience.

Cameron Espinosa, 12, Dies From Ant Bites During Football Game.

The sense of self-importance is ENORMOUS with this one. A ghost hunting group wants to be paid to RISK their LIVES in one of the most dangerous places on earth (according to them). This is too ridiculous to cover seriously so have a laugh. Paranormal & Ghost Society Million Dollar Challenge.

6 comments for “Remains of the day 17 Sept 2013

1. September 18, 2013 at 12:42 AM

11. I will take on anything presented volcanoes, tunnels, caves, asylums, castles, temples, outer space, moon, underworld, jungles, deserts, vampires, ghost, demons, gods, dimensions etc point is if we film lets give our fans and the world something they can enjoy for years to come.

?

I don’t… what?!

Oh, and he disabled right clicks on the page. Ctrl+C gets around that.

2. Chris Howard
    September 18, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Sorry, I read the words “Lord Rick” and had a terrible goth kid, dungeon master flash back, and could read no further!

3. September 18, 2013 at 1:44 PM

@Chris

Yeah, it didn’t help that the Terrifying List of Danger and Terror contains ‘heights’ as well as ghosts and demons.

4. September 18, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I’ve had a bit of a look around Lord Rick (AngelOfThyDark)’s website. The layout is… busy.

Also I can’t help but wonder if he meant to be AngelOfTheDark but had to learn to live with the typo.

5. September 18, 2013 at 7:54 PM

@Rich, I had browsed around his site for about thirty minutes yesterday but it went down – maybe due to high traffic? I’m gearing up to write a lengthy blog post on this guy.

6. Chris Howard
    September 19, 2013 at 1:14 AM

I’m pretty sure he meant “thy.”

Misused Middle English is fairly common amongst the LARPing/SCA set.

As are sonnets, madrigals, riddles, and iambic pentameter. ;-)