PSYCHIC Sally Morgan has revealed how she was nearly driven to suicide over claims she is a fake.
In her first interview in nearly two years, the TV medium has opened up about the depression that descended on her after she was branded a cheat and a fraud.
Speaking exclusively to The Sun, she told how she refused to get out of bed and contemplated ending her life following damaging false claims that she was using an earpiece during shows so accomplices could prompt her with what to say.
As a result Sally became a victim of internet trolls who posted death threats on her Facebook fan page — and even had to report a stalker to police for abusive phone calls.
But despite her gift, she did not foresee the controversy that would erupt during a reading in Dublin in September 2011.
Other interesting info from this piece:
- Uri Geller urged her to sue.
- Her ordeal has made her feel more empathic to her audience.
- She says it is “effortless” for her to get psychic information. She doesn’t have to ask for it.
- She reported nasty, violent threats from “skeptics”.
- She says “Every single night that I step out on stage is a test. Sceptics can come and watch what I do and see for themselves.”
Not quite. She makes a fine living off of this, but won’t take actual tests. That says something. Sorry, but I’m not feeling sympathy here. If you are going to make such a claim as having such a “gift”, then “skeptics” have every right to doubt and say so. It’s YOUR claim, lady, not our job to accept it or prove you wrong. The fact that Sally won the suit says NOTHING about her psychic abilities.
Many of you might find her response… irritating. Don’t take it out on my page. I’ll just delete it. She is litigious.