An extraterrestrial affair

The eccentric official from Whitby is at it again.

Whitby councillor claims to have fathered alien child (From The Northern Echo).

A LABOUR politician has defended his beliefs in extra-terrestrial life – after claiming to have fathered a child with an alien.

Married father-of-three Simon Parkes, who represents Stakesby on Whitby Town Council, said his wife had rowed with him after revealing he had a child called Zarka with an alien he refers to as the Cat Queen.

“My wife found out about it and was very unhappy, clearly. That caused a few problems, but it is not on a human level, so I don’t see it as wrong.

Councillor Parkes, who also claims his “real mother” is a 9ft green alien with eight fingers, said people only claim he is mad because they have not shared his experiences and that the encounters don’t affect his work on behalf of Whitby residents.

“I think I am fairly clear in my head that I am being monitored [by aliens] very closely and if there is anthing that’s seriously about to happen or does happen then I am fairly confident in my own mind that they will intervene, they have in the past.”

We have written about Simon Parkes before when he came out and publicly claimed his mother was in reality an alien.

Now he’s claiming he’s fathered his own alien offspring. And cheating on his own wife in the process. An extraterrestrial marital affair.

He’s making some extraordinary claims, that’s for sure. With no evidence for such, there is zero evidence to beleive him. I would be very concerned that this guy is managing community affairs when he seems to have quite enough on his plate.

7 comments for “An extraterrestrial affair

1. marachi
    June 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Reminds me of the John Cooper Clarke Poem ‘I Married a Monster From Outer Space’. He was joking…I think.

2. Eve
    June 19, 2013 at 12:53 PM

The Cat Queen–okay, first of all, was she caring for the Face of Boe? Secondly, during the mating process, did he have to bite her firmly on the back of the neck?

3. June 19, 2013 at 1:15 PM

It’s too bad Antonio Vilas Boas is dead. They could compare notes. Also, where is this child? (I also wonder where in the marriage service it says “cheating is OK if the person says she/he is an alien.” What kind of child support? I shouldn’t joke but real UFO hunters (there are serious ones out there) really cringe when people like this open their mouth. Also, who was he running against for his seat? A mass murderer or say someone that thinks he’s Napoleon? (I’d vote for Napoleon)

4. Chris Howard
    June 19, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Isn’t this just the modern day version of Demi-god mythology? Human has intercourse with a God, or an angel, and or is born of said god, or angel. The modern equivalent is extraterrestrials, because belief in gods and angles is so Bronze Age, pfff!

5. LREKing
    June 19, 2013 at 2:11 PM

“…it is not on a human level, so I don’t see it as wrong.”

Did this guy grow up on a farm?

6. June 19, 2013 at 2:40 PM

His dna must be checked. I’m sure he’s human but there’s gotta be something interesting in his genes.

7. Chris Howard
    June 19, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Apparently the cat queen thought he had something interesting in his genes. Thank you. I’m here all week