Pyramid-like object appears on photograph over Ontario

UFO: Couple reports Pyramid-like object over Cambridge, Ontario.

A Cambridge, Ontario couple reports photographing an apparent Pyramid-like UFO moving rapidly over the city around a cloud cover on 3 May 2012 according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness reports being called by her husband to look at apparent storm clouds.

“My husband called me outside to look at the pending storm clouds coming in. (I’m a weather enthusiast–I love storms) I decided to shoot some photos with an Olympus C-60.”

The witness only noticed the apparent Pyramid UFO after looking at their photos.

We didn’t see or hear anything strange until I uploaded the photos to my PC. Neither my husband nor I saw or heard anything unusual at the time of the photo.”

Tip: @unexplainedmys on Twitter

Photo: MUFON

They cite the “trail” behind the object to suggest it may have been moving too fast to see. That’s suspicious to me. Why wouldn’t the object be a blur? Many of these anomalies turn out to be camera artifacts or objects moving outside the frame of focus of the camera.

It does not sound suspicious in that it was hoaxed, the clouds seem interesting enough to take a picture. But was this some atmospheric condition or a camera glitch? I’m not sure. What I’m not at all convinced of is that this is some intelligently designed craft buzzing earth. When you hear the world ‘UFO’, that’s what most people think. We don’t even know if it’s a flying object. It’s just unidentified in the picture. That’s all.

6 comments for “Pyramid-like object appears on photograph over Ontario

1. Bob
    May 6, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Geese?

2. Fastmover01
    May 6, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I was studying this and I have a theory. A Tetroon weather balloon.
    (snippet from http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/sci/A0851701.html )
    “Tetroons have been used extensively in tracing low-level atmospheric currents by following their movement with radar; they have thus increased the meteorologist’s understanding of atmospheric turbulence, low-level vertical motions, and air pollution dispersion.”
    This seems likely to be used to gather info about T-storms. As for the blur…could it be a shadow on the cloud face or possibly it disrupting the cloud surface?

• Fastmover01
      May 6, 2012 at 4:40 PM
      • May 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM

That looks like a reasonable contender. With all the things that are or COULD be in the sky these days, along with camera artifacts and potential CGI, you really can’t ever say it’s potentially unexplainable. Too many other “potentials”.

Thanks for this! Very interesting idea.

• Fastmover01
          May 6, 2012 at 11:50 PM

On top of that, alot of global warming research is based in Canada, so alot of meteorologists and climatologists experiment there. But if it IS a tetroon as described in the links during a T-storm, it might have been launched to look for possible severe weather, especially cells that would form hail.

3. PaulVRuggeri
    May 8, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Star Destroyer! The Empire is coming!